I should've known...

I seriously thought I got over eito already ... but I guess fangirling is a lifelong career (that won't earn you anything and will instead spend you lots of $$$) that can't be exterminated that easily eh. On the good side, the countdown con will be held in Kyocera!! Which is extremely close to my Osaka home, so I won't have to worry about catching the last train or sth... The distance is short enough to take the cab home cheaply. 8D

BUT the problem is, how the hell am I gonna get the ticket?!?! Johnny's lotto system is such a hassle and is crazy hard to hit, and I am quite sure that bidding off of auction will be crazy expensive (probably double the price? Then again, eito isn't as popular as Arashi so I should be able to afford it XDD), so that leaves me the option of buying off of scalpers, which is really my last resort. Then even if I could go, there's the problem of going alone with no one to share my joy at that very moment... Sigh...

Oh well, even if I end up not going, I can always stay home and watch the live broadcast... and go pick up some goods for reselling~ XDDD

Ahhhh why do I have to find out about this right now?! I don't want more things to think about when I'm prepping for my practicum...

0 意見: